Please click on the link in red above.
What we have to offer the next Principal of St. Francis of Assisi School?
- Financially stable parish that supports the school
- Beautiful campus with room for expansion of main school
- Daily parental involvement with significant investment of time and talent to complement the work of the school faculty and staff.
- New PTO President is also a public school teacher and will brings fresh, new ideas.
- Service oriented school looking for inspiration
- Dedicated veteran teaching staff that provides guidance and mentoring to new teachers
- Strong junior high led by veteran teachers with reputation emphasizing personal development and empowering leaders
- Growing early childhood program that can be expanded
- Great brand recognition within the community
- School pulls students from 14 communities
- State of art of the science lab
- Introduction of the Makerspace for exploration and experimentation
- Outdoor garden for science and other lessons
- Annual Gala to support school initiatives
- Highly regarded STREAM education curriculum
What we need from our next Principal
- Visionary, inspirational leader with strong communication skills
- Advocate for school within the community – must be “all in” as the representative of our students, parents and parish
- Ability to prioritize the urgent vs. the important
- Strong personality willing to make difficult decisions
- Can articulate a vision and uniqueness of our school to parents and prospective families
- Past experience fundraising and/or finding resources
- Ability to think BIG, think different, and think strategically about growing our school